Amethyst Jeans is in full holiday mode, and what better way to celebrate the spirit than by giving back to the community. The Connecticut-based denim brand for juniors is inviting everyone to participate in exchange for a pair of brand new jeans. Teaming up with New England grocer Big Y for "Food For Fashion" (a food donation drive benefitting Foodshare of Connecticut), Amethyst is seeking donations of Big Y Sack Hunger bags, pantry items or monetary donations, in exchange for a brand spanking new pair of Amethyst Jeans.
The Amethyst Jean Machine, which will be collecting the donations and giving out the jeans, will be parked at participating Big Y locations, as well as various holiday concerts. To participate, please visit the Amethyst Jeans "Food For Fashion" events at:
Big Y Markets: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· December 10th - Meriden, CT
· December 11th – Enfield, CT
· December 17th – West Hartford, CT
· December 18th – Rocky Hill, CT
Holiday Concert Events: 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.:
· December 1: 96.5 TIC All Star Christmas, Oakdale Theater, Wallingford, CT
· December 2, Hot 93.7 Jingle Jam Concert, XL Center, Harford, CT